It's been such a busy week I need to write about lots of things so here's my list of things that eventually I'll write about. Maybe you can take one off my list and make your owns story about what happened during each event. Like Mad Libs but with even funnier possiblities....
1. Stopped using Cloth Diapers
2. The Curse of the First (being child #1 can be tough sometimes)
3. Not Being the Squeaky Wheel (being child #2 can be tough sometimes)
4. I'm going to be watching a 4 month old in about a month stress.
1. Leaving oldest child with Grands while taking out Younger baby child and having people think we're first time parents. That was lots of fun!
Happy Happy Happy
1. Going on a shopping spree with husband while pretending we're first time parents.
2. House is becoming more organized. Mostly out of necessity. Having babies does that to a person.
3. Having 4 year old home all day (no summer school) and being able to listen to her point of views on life and making videos of her dancing (think Napoleon Dynamite). I just might share on my PRIVATE blog because I don't want this to get out to the general population :P
4. Found time to makes lots and lots of baby food that AC was very happy to eat. My sweet potatoes were a big hit with AC. Emily always loved them too.
Not So Happy Happy Happy
1. Having 4 year old home all day and telling me she's HOT and bored.
2. The Weather in Southern Calfornia is pissing me off.
Beyond Pissy and Ready to pull out my Slingshot kinda Mad...
1. There is a license plate frame floating around my town that, whenever I read it, makes my uterus attempt to come out of my body and attack the owner of the license plate frame...
"ONLY the BEST mothers graduate to become GRANDMOTHERS."
Tell that to the MOTHER of a DAUGHTER who is suffering from infertility. Please do. I'd love to see the reaction, you selfish pig. The first time I saw this license plate frame I was in the middle of dealing with Secondary Infertility. All that went through my mind at that moment was "OH MY GOD, if my mother sees that license plate frame, at LEAST we have Emily".
I understand the joy of parenthood and the sheer bliss of grandparenthood. I really do. I just come from a place that finds that statement to be so offensive.
If I seem pissy today, I'll blame it on the heat.
Honestly, I'm really happy, really. Oh, remind me to tell you about how I need to get used to my husband working in the "corporate world". It's been a while since I've been in that environment. Apparently it's still as cold and non loving as it was when I was a part of it. BUT, there are some happy moments to be had in Jeremy's office. As a joke, he told the guys he was working with that I was a Brain Surgeon when they asked what I did for a living. After a few minutes of WOW, he brought them down gently and told them, "Jenny isn't really a Brain Surgeon she stays home and takes care of our babies". Guess what? They were even more WOW'd than when they thought I was a brain surgeon. Pretty cool huh?